It’s a new day in health.
For the first time in U.S. history, quality health coverage is available regardless of your current health, income level or employment. You may also qualify for financial help from the federal government to make coverage more affordable. In fact, most uninsured residents will qualify for financial help to lower costs.
Our mission is to create a state where people do not have to worry about the cost of unexpected health problems, and where everyone can receive the quality medical care that they deserve.
How does this website help me find the health insurance that I need?
If you are looking for health insurance for yourself or your family, use this website to:
- Get to the right place to find the coverage you need.
- Learn about new coverage options and financial help available for you.
- Get help by finding a specially trained counselor, called a Navigator, you can talk to for free about your options, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Get the information you need to make the best health care decision for you or your family.
- Learn about how to use your new coverage.