It’s a new day in health.
For the first time in U.S. history, quality health coverage is available to you regardless of your current health, income level or employment. If you live in Illinois, you may also qualify for financial help from the federal government to make coverage more affordable.
The State of Illinois is dedicated to helping residents find the health coverage that is right for them. Our mission is to create a state where people do not have to worry about the cost of unexpected health problems, and where everyone can receive the quality medical care that they deserve.
How does this website help me find the health insurance that I need?
If you are looking for health insurance for yourself or your family, use this website to:
- Get to the right place to find the coverage you need.
- Learn about new coverage options and financial help available for you.
- Get help by finding a specially trained counselor you can talk to for free about your options, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Get the information you need to make the best health care decision for you or your family.
If you own a small business or lead a nonprofit organization, use this website to:
- Get to the right place to apply for employee health insurance online.
- Get help by finding a specially trained counselor you can talk to for free about your options, either face-to-face or over the phone
- Understand how new tax credits can help you pay for your employees’ coverage.
- Get the information you need to make the best health insurance decision for your employees.
- An agent or broker may also be able to help you choose a plan for your employees on the Marketplace. Contact your agent or broker today to find out if they are registered through the Marketplace.